- Canadian Urban Institute - The Canadian Urban Institute (CUI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in urban areas in Canada and internationally. As an independent body the Institute meets the need for a think-tank committed to improving policy making and management in urban regions by encouraging a better understanding of contemporary urban issues among business, government and other key institutions.
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities - The Federation of Canadian Municipalities is the national voice of municipal governments, dedicated to improving the quality of life in all communities by promoting strong, effective and accountable municipal government.
- HUD: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Muniscope - Muniscope tracks down research, legislation as well as practical solutions to current municipal issues. The Muniscope library collection has over 9,000 publications relating to urban, regional and rural settings. More than a library, Muniscope offers an extensive networking service across Canada.
- RUDI - Resource for Urban Design Information - RUDI offers a one stop shop for anyone interested in urban design by bringing together high quality text content, directory information and reference sources on one web site.
- Wellesley Central Health Corporation - The Wellesley Central Health Corporation promotes the health of urban communities through research, public policy development, education, and community development.
Related Web Sites
- Ontario Web List - The largest directory of Ontario-only web sites. Over 25,000 web sites are listed.
- HUD User Bibliographic Database - Dedicated to housing and community development issues, HUD contains more than 10,000 full-abstract citations to research reports, articles, books, monographs, and data sources in housing policy, building technology, economic development, urban planning, and a host of other relevant fields.
- Statistics Canada - Statistics Canada provides economic, social and census data.
- Strategis - Business and consumer information and statistics from Industry Canada.
OntarioEquity.com contains links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience. Please understand these other sites are independent of this one, and we do not control the information on those web sites. No representation of accuracy, currency or reliability is made whatsoever about any other site you access through OntarioEquity.com.
It is up the user to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use on these other web sites is free from viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other items of a destructive nature.
Domain Names and Trademarks of other sites, or contained in the information accessed at other sites, are the sole property of their respective owners. No affiliation with, endorsement of, or sponsorship by OntarioEquity.com should be inferred.