Ontario Cities and Towns
- Ajax - Town of Ajax official website.
- Aurora - Town of Aurora official website.
- Aylmer - Town of Aylmer official website.
- Barrie - The City of Barrie is built around Kempenfelt Bay on clean and picturesque Lake Simcoe, in the heart of the Central Ontario. It is a vibrant and attractive city with swimmable beaches and challenging ski opportunities.
- Belleville - Complete travel, economic development and municipal services information for the City of Belleville, Ontario.
- Brampton - Brampton has been ranked in the top five most active industrial, commercial, and residential construction markets in Canada with a record-breaking number of building permits issued, totaling $1.1 billion dollars in construction value in 2000.
- Brantford - The Corporation of The City of Brantford official website.
- Brockville - Situated in the beautiful 1000 Islands, Brockville, Ontario Canada is a community second to none yet is strategically placed to offer numerous business advantages.
- Burlington - The City of Burlington Web site offers residents, the business community and visitors, information on all aspects of the City. We deliver services in Parks and Recreation, Burlington Transit, and many more.
- Carleton Place - Carleton Place, small town living in beautiful Lanark County along the Mississippi River - minutes from Kanata.
- Chatham - A Portal designed to serve the residents of Chatham-Kent by providing up to date online services and information connecting the entire community to each other.
- Cobourg - The Corporation of the Town of Cobourg official web site: white sand beaches, retirement living, excellent recreation facilities, established commerce and industry with room for growth.
- Collingwood - Collingwood is located in the heart of Ontario’s finest four-season destination area. Easy to reach, Collingwood offers a combination of old time charm and history with the best recreation in Southern Ontario.
- Cornwall - Cornwall is Ontario's City of Opportunity, offering unbeatable advantages as a business location and community in which to raise your family. Check out the latest in business news, detailed demographic information and links to business and community groups.
- East Gwillimbury - The Town of East Gwillimbury official website.
- Elliot Lake - The City of Elliot Lake, Ontario welcomes you!
- Georgina - Corporation of the Town of Georgina official website.
- Greater Napanee - You will find our community a special place - a friendly, charming town that's close to major markets and tourist areas. Greater Napanee is ideally located on Highway 401 for business development. We are halfway between Toronto and Montreal, and midpoint between Toronto and Ottawa.
- Greater Sudbury - The City of Greater Sudbury is a growing, world-class community bringing talent, technology and a great northern lifestyle together.
- Grimsby - Grimsby is the personification of a small town. It's quiet, tree-lined avenues, its rural area, the natural Niagara escarpment which winds through the town's centre, the beaches on the shores of Lake Ontario, and its many parks define "home" to the town's 19,000 people.
- Guelph - The City of Guelph is a vibrant community of over 100,000 people located in the heart of southern Ontario, just 100km west of Toronto.
- Haileybury - Few communities in Northern Ontario enjoy a majestic location like we in Haileybury take for granted. Nestled on a hillside on the west shore of Lake Timiskaming, our town is the northern destination of boaters on the Temiskawa Waterway.
- Hamilton - Visit the City of Hamilton's Official Website. Come experience our many tourist attractions, business opportunities and superb quality of life.
- Hawkesbury - Corporation of the Town of Hawkesbury. (Our website is currently in construction. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
- Kawartha Lakes - Situated on the historic Trent-Severn Waterway and surrounding many of the Kawartha Lakes, the City has numerous picturesque locations and offers numerous relaxing opportunities for boating, fishing and swimming.
- Kitchener - Kitchener is as a modern, progressive community that has the best of two worlds – first rate big city services and small town hospitality, friendliness and pride.
- Leamington - Imagine a place where rare plant and animal species flourish - where the land is so rich that our farmers grow the most diverse range of crops in Canada.
- London - The City of London is located in the heart of SouthWestern Ontario. It is home to one of the country's leading universities (the University of Western Ontario) and the London Health Sciences Centre. A very diversified city of culture, entertainment, lifestyles and economic development.
- Manotick - Manotick is a picturesque community located on the Rideau River in the rural portion of the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada's capital.
- Markham - Corporation of the Town of Markham.
- Midland - Midland is a town of picturesque beauty. Our history dates back to the time of the Jesuits, who where the first Europeans to view this beautiful area, and the Huron people who have proudly allowed our area to bear their name.
- Mississauga - Visit the City of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, the municipal government that is Leading Today for Tomorrow.
- Newmarket - Centrally located in the heart of York Region with a flourishing population of 75,000 and a land area 36.78 square kilometres, Newmarket offers a unique blend of big city amenities paired with small town charm.
- Niagara Falls - Official Website of the City of Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada.
- Norfolk - Local government and business information about Norfolk County including maps, properties available, and community profile. Part of Ontario's South Coast.
- North Bay - North Bay, Ontario, Canada - Just North Enough to be Perfect.
- Oakville - Blessed with natural beauty, The Town of Oakville located between Toronto and Burlington is steeped in history and continues to retain its splendour as a tremendous place to live, work, and play.
- Orangeville - Orangeville is the perfect mix of lifestyle, prosperity and location.
- Orillia - Orillia is a small but progressive city situated on two lakes Couchiching and Simcoe. Orillia offers the ultimate in lifestyle for work and play.
- Oshawa - Residents of Oshawa enjoy a wide variety of shopping, medical, educational, cultural and recreational facilities. The City’s proximity to Metropolitan Toronto means that the activities of Canada’s leading business and cultural centre are a short distance away.
- Ottawa - Certainly, the City of Ottawa's best known identity is that of the Capital of Canada. Yet the city offers so much more than just the seat of its Federal Government. The City of Ottawa continues to be one of the fastest growing communities in Canada, enriching its community life with a large multi-cultural population.
- Owen Sound - The Corporation of the City of Owen Sound is committed to providing customer-focused delivery of services to Owen Sound residents, businesses and visitors.
- Pembroke - The City of Pembroke (pop.14,700) is a thriving community situated on the Ottawa River, in the heart of the Ottawa Valley. It is the largest centre between Ottawa and North Bay, and serves a central market population of 75,000+ within a 40 km (25 mile) radius of the city.
- Petawawa - The official web site of the municipal government of the Town of Petawawa, Ontario Canada with policies, tourist info and administrative information.
- Peterborough - Nestled along the banks of the Otonabee River, the City of Peterborough offers many venues for arts, culture and recreational activities.
- Port Hope - Port Hope is a thriving community rich in history, home of the Capitol Theatre and world famous for its salmon fishing. Located an hour east of Toronto in scenic Northumberland County, Port Hope is known for its antique specialty shops, cultural activity and excellent recreational facilities.
- Prince Edward County - Prince Edward County welcomes you! This quaint island, also known as Quinte's Isle, is nestled on the north shore of Lake Ontario. Featuring Tourism and Community information, recreation, accommodation, events, real estate, and more.
- Richmond Hill - Visit the Town of Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada, the municipal government that is a little north, a little nicer.
- Sarnia - The City of Sarnia is Lake Huron’s largest city, located in southwestern Ontario at the mouth of the St. Clair River. Sarnia is conveniently and strategically located about an hour’s drive west of London, Ontario, and about an hour northeast of Detroit, Michigan.
- Sault Ste. Marie - Incorporated as a city in 1912, Sault Ste. Marie has a rich and proud history dating back to the early 1600’s. You can find this history in our buildings, our streets, and our natural northern surroundings -- forests, lakes and rivers.
- St. Catharines - St. Catharines is located in south-central Ontario in the Regional Municipality of Niagara, immediately south of Toronto, across Lake Ontario. Only minutes from the U.S. border, the city is well linked to major U.S. and Canadian markets. St. Catharines is known as Canada's Garden City, and citizen's take pride in its bountiful gardens, tree lined streets and well preserved Victorian neighborhoods.
- St. Thomas
- Stratford - The corporate website of the City of Stratford Ontario.
- Thunder Bay - The City of Thunder Bay's web site is designed to assist business persons, citizens and visitors to our City.
- Tillsonburg - The Town of Tillsonburg is located in Southwestern Ontario, at the southern end of Oxford County, and serves as a regional centre for industry, commerce, health care, and recreation.
- Timmins - The official web site of the City of Timmins.
- Toronto - The City of Toronto is the cultural, entertainment and financial capital of the Canada. The city is home to more than 2.5 million people and is the centre one of North America's most dynamic regions. Toronto is the capital city of the Province of Ontario.
- Vaughan - Since its incorporation as a city in 1991, Vaughan has become one of Canada’s fastest-growing municipalities. We have been very successful in attracting new businesses and creating opportunities for existing businesses to expand. We are a family-oriented community. In Vaughan you will find the friendly atmosphere of a small town, even though the city is becoming an important urban centre in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Waterloo - Waterloo is strategically located in Canada's Technology Triangle and enjoys growing recognition for its high standards of education, keen entrepreneurship, and technological innovation. Situated within an hour's drive of the Toronto International Airport, Waterloo's 98,500 citizens and businesses are linked by major transportation routes to a marketplace of more than 120 million people, and by high-speed telecommunications to the world.
- Whitby - The Town of Whitby continues to look for new and innovative ways to provide information to our residents, customers, and potential investors in our community. We hope you’ll take some time to explore our wonderful community on the Internet.
- Whitchurch-Stouffville - The official Web site of the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville, Ontario, Canada. Stouffville is located in York Region, part of the Greater Toronto Area.
- Windsor - Canada’s southernmost destination! Cultural and historical landmarks, groomed gardens or natural areas, gaming, international cuisine, events and festivals galore await!
- Woodstock - Welcome to Woodstock, Ontario, the Dairy Capital of Canada. We have much to offer in our city of 34,000 including tree lined streets, century old homes, abundant parkland and friendly citizens.
OntarioEquity.com contains links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience. Please understand these other sites are independent of this one, and we do not control the information on those web sites. No representation of accuracy, currency or reliability is made whatsoever about any other site you access through OntarioEquity.com.
It is up the user to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use on these other web sites is free from viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other items of a destructive nature.
Domain Names and Trademarks of other sites, or contained in the information accessed at other sites, are the sole property of their respective owners. No affiliation with, endorsement of, or sponsorship by OntarioEquity.com should be inferred.